Thursday, July 30, 2009

A little beef with UPS

I ordered a package Sunday night. I had it set for overnight delivery, the package was shipped late Monday, and by 6am wednesday morning was in my hometown and "Out for delivery". I never received my package yesterday and was a little PO'd. Because I spent most of my day waiting for the package. So I send them an email late in the night and I get an email in the morning tell me: "Your package has been rescheduled for next tuesday. The package will have to be in transit for 4 days before getting to your house."

I live in a smaller town, and when the package is in my hometown, I don't think it takes 4 days to get it to me. I check the tracker this morning and it shows "Destination Scan" in my Hometown. How does it go from out for delivery to destination scan?

Not even 15 minutes ago, I hear a knock on the door. It's not UPS, it's Purolator. I was confused, but whatever, I got my package.

No comments:

Post a Comment