Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stuff, some more stuff, and uh. Just read.

Why hello there! Somehow you came across this blog. I don't even know how but you did. Now don't turn away, you have made a great discovery! If you're wondering what this blog is going to be about. Well let me just tell you eh?

This blog is going to be about almost anything I guess? I'll be posting my thoughts on current news stories, random videos from my day (once I get a camera), and some reviews on things I've bought. Don't miss my iPhone 3gs review in a couple days! There will be a lot more things I'll post about it, so don't get worried there!

Anyways, I'm out.

I also made a twitter account for the first time ever. So go ahead and check it out. Follow me if you want, I'll follow you back.

http://www.twitter.com/vawnshow

No comments:

Post a Comment