Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bud Light Lime

I finally got my hands on this beer. For some reason my town only gets small shipments of it, and whenever I try to purchase some they are sold out. Finally today I was able to snag a 12 pack. For those who still haven't tried it, maybe this small review will help you decide if you should even bother.

I just finished having my second about 5 minutes ago and that is all I need to give a review...

The first sip of the beer was pretty damn good. Very refreshing and that perfect hint of lime in the beer. Honestly the first sip of this beer is amazing and it was the same for the second bottle. The tastes continues through the whole beer. It still obviously has that beer taste which is a must. If you don't like to constantly buy lime mix and put it in your beer then go with Bud Light Lime.


Great beer, Bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment